Mrs Bongiwe Sithole-Moloi
Mr Siza Sibande
An inclusive, sustainable and radically transformed agricultural sector that builds thriving communities in balance with nature.
To advance sound agricultural practices that stimulates comprehensive economic growth, food security and advancement of rural communities.
- Annual Report 2018/2019
- Annual Performance Plan 2019/20 - Technical Indicator Descriptors
- DPSA Annual SDIP Implementation Report 2018-19
- SDIP 3rd Quarter Progress Report (2018-2019)
- SDIP 2nd Quarter Progress Report (2018-2019)
- Annual Report 2017-2018
- Annual Report to Citizens: 2017-2018 Financial Year
- Annual Performance Plan 2018-2019
- Budget Policy Speech 2018-2019
- View More...
Small-holder farms remain trapped within the informal economy due to a lack of market infrastructure such as pack-houses, abattoirs, silos...